Company: ACP, Inc.
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Located in SW Cedar Rapids, ACP, Inc. is proud to be the only US
manufacturer of commercial high-speed and microwave ovens used in
some of your favorite restaurants! ACP, Inc. is a division of the
ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to
the foodservice industry. We are seeking an experienced
Manufacturing Manager to join our team!
The Manufacturing Manager, reporting to the Director of
Manufacturing, will be responsible for planning, managing and
executing all manufacturing production processes according to
schedule, to ensure manufacturing performance, efficiency and
quality goals are met. Will be the manufacturing engineer/technical
leader for the facility's equipment and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning and directing an efficient layout of
equipment and flow of materials.
- Ensure manufacturing performance, efficiency and quality goals
are met by utilizing proper management methods and maintaining
appropriate staffing levels.
- Provide direction and priorities necessary to unite the
fabrication, welding and assembly teams to maximize the performance
in the plant with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Identify process problems and develops solutions. Make
recommendations on capital expenditures for equipment/tooling to
improve capacity, quality and cost.
- Ensure finished product meets customer and company requirements
for quality standards and goals.
- Provide integral input into the operations annual budget
process. Manage fabrication, welding and assembly spending against
the budget plan.
- Lead, develop, and provide guidance and direction to assembly
and fabrication supervisor direct reports to ensure optimal
manufacturing performance and deliverables of their departmental
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Minimum 5 years related technical engineering and/or operations
leadership experience in a continuous improvement manufacturing
Skills and Training:
- Knowledge of assembly, sheet metal fabrication and resistance
- Previous Lean manufacturing methodologies experience and
training and either possesses or willing to obtain green and/or
black belt training and certification.
- Strong people leadership skills with demonstrated success at
leading and developing collaborative work teams, and striving to be
an employer of choice in the Cedar Rapids community.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? If
so, we invite you to apply today!
Pre-employment drug test required
Keywords: ACP, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!