Sales & Operations Support Specialist
Company: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: December 7, 2018
About this position:Do you enjoy working in fast-paced environments towards a common goal? Do you enjoy having the ability to multi-task, yet be accurate and thorough in your work? As a Sales & Operations Support Specialist, you will be accountable for supporting team's vendor needs in processing leasing transactions to help the team attain its' goals, as well as building relationships with team vendors and providing phone/e-mail coverage for the team. You will deliver the GreatAmerica Experience through the credit application process, imaging of documents and other dealer requests as needed.In this position you will have the opportunity to cross-train with other functions to support customer needs. Your team includes individuals from sales, collections, account support, documentation and credit working towards common goals to better serve our customers each day and take our business to new heights.Essential Functions:
- Maintains direct working relationship with existing vendor base to support current and future business needs.
- Have a high level of knowledge of all front end functions to provide support for the dealers.
- Communicates credit decisions to vendors with appropriate paperwork.
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of rate economics including calculating rate quotes (co-term, blended, etc.)
- Ability to appeal a credit decision due to knowledge of credit and relationship of the vendor
- Take incoming calls and review e-mails to assist with dealer requests or delegate to additional resources
- Enter credit applications, including buyout/upgrade if applicable
- Ability to price equipment within guidelines.
- Communicate approvals, pending and declines to dealers
- Image incoming documents and identify missing/incorrect paperwork
- Create documentation for dealer when applicable
Education, experience and skills required:For this position you must be a high school graduate or equivalent plus have a minimum of 6 months job-related experience, one year preferred. The ability to type at least 60 words per minute is a plus. You must possess mathematical aptitude and be detail oriented. Ability to work in a team environment with exceptional organizational and follow through skills. The ideal candidate should possess strong customer service focus with excellent verbal and written communication.About GreatAmerica:GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.Competencies required for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.Competencies required for this position: Accuracy, Communication (Oral), Customer Oriented, Decision Making, Detail Oriented, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Initiative, Time Management, Working Under PressureApplication Instructions:To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at by clicking apply now! Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
Keywords: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, Cedar Rapids , Sales & Operations Support Specialist, Sales , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!