Inside Sales Representative III - $30k/Yr.* - Full-Time
Company: Mass Markets
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: December 5, 2018
ID 2017-1598Job Locations Cedar Rapids, IAJob Post Information* : Posted Date 9/27/2017Department Telephone Sales Representative (TSR)Type Full-Time (4 Day Work Week)Schedule Flexible Day, Evening & Weekend Shifts - M-F, SMin. Years Experience 3Wage Description $30k/yr.* - Bonus & IncentivesBonus WeeklyEmployee Stock Contract Yes, Eligible At 1 YearEducation High School Diploma/GEDReports To SupervisorPOSITION OVERVIEW
As an Inside Sales Representative you will make outbound phone calls to customer to educate and upsell them on new products and services. The right candidate will have a miminum of three combined years of call center an/or sales experience. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job. This is a full-time position with day and evening shift options.
WORKING AT MASS MARKETS
Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our Inside Sales Representatives are at their best when they're happy. This is an on-site call center position and a chance to work indoors in a fun and energetic environment. Following a short and fun, best in class inside sales and product training, you will jump right in helping customers by identifying new options, products, and services. With Mass Markets you'll earn commission on top of your hourly wage as well as earn cash and prizes daily contests.
After one year, ALL employees at Mass Markets, across every position, earn an employee stock contract! This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. A job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money every year. In addition to tall that, check out some of the other benefits of working at Mass Markets!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
- You thrive in exciting environments and enjoy a challenge
- You enjoy a little extra bonus when you do a good job
- You enjoy talking to people and learning new things
- Problem-solving gets you excited
WHAT IS AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE III AND WHAT DO THEY DO EACH DAY?
In this role you will be responsible making outbound sales calls to existing customers to offer new products and promotions. You will use state of the art contact center technology, sales skills, and customer service skills in order to generate interest in new services and capture additional "share of wallet" from the existing customer base. As a highly-trained expert on products, technology and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services and ensure best in class customer experience. You will be one of the best in the business when it comes to inside sales customer interactions and will need to will need to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
In addition to being an all-around asset to the team, our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks
- Utilizing technology & systems, making outbound sales calls to consumers, answering inbound calls from interested prospects, following-up with an interested customer, listening to customer needs, & assisting customers with their questions as well as helping resolve any service related concerns they may have.
- The fun part, Sales. You'll learn to recognize opportunities to upgrade customers by offering new products and services that will increase the level of satisfaction customers have in the company and service offerings.
- Success in this job is easy; provide an excellent customer experience and make sales, show up every day prepared to do your absolute best, and help promote our brand
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT? DON'T WORRY, YOU PROVIDE THE ENTHUSIASM, WE PROVIDE THE TRAINING!
Mass Markets provides all new employees with a paid world class training so all positive, driven and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives. A few other things we are looking for in an applicant:
- You are highly reliable with willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- You are motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- You have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy learning new software and applications and catch on quickly
- You exhibit professional communication & customer service skills
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are proficient with basic PC skills
Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday's and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
All employees receive an employee phantom stock contract after one year with the company so everyone has an interest in the company's growth.
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit PI105967830
Keywords: Mass Markets, Cedar Rapids , Inside Sales Representative III - $30k/Yr.* - Full-Time, Sales , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!