Outside Sales Representative
Company: Lumber Specialties
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Now Building - Future Leaders!
Lumber Specialties, a division of US LBM is seeking an Outside
Sales Representative for Southeast Iowa.
We're a people-first company that's passionate about continuous
improvement. - Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
-apply now -to join our team.
What you should know about working at Lumber Specialties:
- We are all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are in a relaxed atmosphere; -this is not a suit-and-tie
- We care about our communities. - US LBM, our divisions, and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. -We are a continuous improvement-driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. - We provide a safe and healthy
workplace for all our employees. - Our employees go home in the
same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an Outside Sales Representative:
- You will sell construction products (roof/floor trusses,
prefabricated wall panels, and other structural components) -to
retail lumberyards and contractors region-wide.
- You will build new relationships and support existing customers
- You will partner with your customers by assisting them with
product selection, communicating -trends, new product releases,
upcoming promotions, and delivery dates on purchases.
- Be your customer's business partner.
- You will prepare bids and material estimates from
- Coordinate project schedules, contractor schedules, and
- You will assist in collecting accounts receivables.
- You may prepare and input orders if necessary.
- Read blueprints, and provide estimates on material
- Inform -the company of competitive prices, products, and
- Maintain current knowledge of daily and monthly sales and their
relationship to budget and margin goals.
- Research and order special products as necessary.
- Travel regionally as necessary (company car provided).
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Special Skills. Ability to operate a computer, calculator, and
- Technical Skills. Computer experience using MS Office
- Knowledge. Previous building material knowledge.
- Licenses. Must hold a clear and valid driver's
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. Some college in Business (Preferred) or equivalent
- Sales Experience. 3 years of Sales Experience in building
materials or the construction industry.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs
on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.
Building your career with benefits:
- The Usual. -Medical, Dental, and Vision (starting the 1st -of
the month after 30 days).
- The Good. -401(k) with company match.
- The Best. -Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. -Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? -We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing education programs, paid training, and
promotion from within.
Build your future today with Lumber Specialties.
US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin
or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
Keywords: Lumber Specialties, Cedar Rapids , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Dyersville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...