Company: ARTISAN Management Group
Location: Cedar Falls
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Leasing Professional is accountable for
ensuring the satisfaction of Artisan residents while also meeting
leasing, retention, and occupancy goals for the community. Artisan
Leasing Professionals have excellent communication skills, think
outside the box and have the ability to build lasting
relationships. They are highly qualified to deliver top-notch
customer service plus understand and anticipate prospect and
resident needs to create exceptional Artisan experiences.PRINCIPAL
- Conduct all business in accordance with Artisan policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State laws.
- Manage the leasing process from tour to move-in including
closing the sale, completing lease documents, and inspecting units
to ensure an Artisan "move-in experience".
- Showcase the value of the community features as they relate to
the prospects needs.
- Use a stakeholder-focused attitude year-round to ensure a
smooth renewal process for existing residents.
- Utilize and establish creative marketing and social media
strategies to increase property traffic.
- Support occupancy and retention goals by following up with
potential and current residents.
- Use problem-solving skills and best judgment to handle
unpredictable situations as they arise.
- Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of the community and
competitors in the industry to give potential residents all the
information they need to make their decision.
- Promote positive resident relations through courteous and
timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail while preparing lease
documents, resident files, applications for approval and related
- Collaborate with team members to plan and organize resident
- Will assist in other projects and activities as needed.OPTIMUM
- A friendly personality and a genuine desire to help
- The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills.
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic
- The ability to balance prospects, residents, and business
- Flexibility and a "can do" Artisan mentality.
- Energy and patience.REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education
- 1+ years in a sales-oriented role. 6+ months of on-site leasing
experience or a combination of customer service and sales
experience and education preferred.
- Possesses superior sales ability.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and
- AppFolio experience preferred, not required.OUTSTANDING HEALTH
BENEFITS & PAID TIME AWAY
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary benefits (life insurance, critical illness &
- 401K with 3% match
- Vacation/sick leave
- Birthday PTO dayEOE
Keywords: ARTISAN Management Group, Cedar Rapids , Leasing Agent, Sales , Cedar Falls, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!