Customer Service and Sales Representative
Company: Knight Acquisitions, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for an *entry-level* Customer Service & Sales
Representative comfortable with building relationships with
client's customers for our *Dubuque, IA *market launch. These
relationships are essential for ensuring long-term partnerships
that can endure market fluctuations and volatility, resulting in
stabilized rates for customers. They excel at negotiating and
problem solving and have a teamwork mindset. In addition, they are
motivated to achieve sales goals through relationships and
*What we can offer the Customer Service & Sales Representative as
our team member: *
- Professional and personal growth
- Fully paid training
- Support and coaching from the best
- There is no ceiling to what you can earn!
- Top performers are generously compensated
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and travel opportunities
*Customer Service & Sales Representative---------------------
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: *
- Direct interaction with our clients' customers in a retail
- Help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness
through these upbeat, positive interactions
- Guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to
ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- Taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales
targets and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors,
clients, and team members
We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver positive results!
First, however, our representatives need to understand our client's
needs and meet their expectations.
\*Please note this position does require candidates to be on their
*Our Ideal Customer Service & Sales Representative Candidate is:
* Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and our
* Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and
* A great student with an open mind and a sense of humor
*For immediate consideration, apply on Indeed with a copy of your
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 - $1,200.00 per week
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* Day shift
* No nights
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* What's the best email to reach you?
* Do you have reliable transportation to our main office in
Dubuque, IA in the Historic District?
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Knight Acquisitions, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Customer Service and Sales Representative, Sales , Peosta, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!