SALES SERVICES COORDINATOR
Company: Storey-Kenworthy Co.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Sales Services Coordinator is responsible for
supporting sales and design initiatives on smaller and less complex
orders and smaller projects. The Sales Service Coordinator creates
quotes, processes and tracks orders, follows up on order-related
issues, works with vendors on ensuring accurate product and timing
of deliveries, and keeps sales and design updated throughout
process. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with and supports sales and design teams on
smaller and less complex orders and smaller projects.
- Creates quotes. Enters data into system based on sales/design
requests for furniture and flooring; reviews with sales and / or
design on what is needed; produces quotes by reviewing data and
applying pricing policies (CDA, bids, special quotes) and
promotional information that will secure accurate pricing; speaks
to vendors as needed in assimilating necessary information for
- Reviews each line of entry into system ensuring all codes and
information is exact for acceptance into vendor system.
- Processes purchase orders placing orders with vendors via fax,
email, or edits. Creates, scans, and attaches job folders.
- Communicates and documents order clarifications regarding
changes between sales, design teams and vendors.
- Manages email queue by directly attending to or forwarding on
to appropriate person.
- Manages order maintenance by verifying cost on vendor invoices,
working with vendor warehouse on missing items, and noting any
price discrepancies. Communicates with vendors on a variety of
issues including but not limited to promotions, order changes and
- Responsible for daily general sales administration duties
including entering, scanning, and attachment of sales orders along
with creating, scanning and attaching job folders. Run daily
inbound EDI process and process daily acknowledgements.
- Other duties as assigned. Educational / Experience
RequirementsAssociates degree in Interior Design, Project
Management or related field with a minimum of two years related
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
Bachelor's degree preferred; certificate of completion (CCL) in
Interior Design or PMI certification for project management may
also be considered.
Keywords: Storey-Kenworthy Co., Cedar Rapids , SALES SERVICES COORDINATOR, Sales , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!