Sales Professional - Business Development
Company: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Do you enjoy prospecting and developing new business opportunities?
Are you solution-driven to help customers achieve greater success?
As a Sales Professional, you will have the opportunity to work both
with existing customers to grow their leasing volume with the
primary focus being net new opportunities for GreatAmerica that
will result in long-standing relationships. You must be able to
successfully use consultative selling methods and you will be
accountable for achieving sales volume goals in your territory.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing and delivering successful strategies
to maximize dealers' sales growth.
- Demonstrates a consultative sales approach.
- Suspects and prospects potential dealers in territory by
performing research to identify opportunities.
- Calls on new (prospect) accounts to determine dealers' business
needs and present GreatAmerica solutions.
- Develops strategies and programs to increase sales and lease
volume for GreatAmerica.
- Accountable for achieving sales volume goals and annual growth
targets within assigned territory.
- Communicates effectively with others to successfully implement
customized solutions to generate volume growth.
- Responsible for maintaining the defined minimum AIPs for OEG
Sales team members.
- Ensures all pertinent account information is documented in
Salesforce (i.e., calls, meetings, contacts, stage, etc.)
- Appropriately and consistently utilize the GreatAmerica Sales
Process, using professional selling skills.
- Ensures originations result in a quality portfolio as measured
by volume, delinquency, yield, etc.
- Responsible for providing the GreatAmerica Experience via
expedited information across GreatAmerica departments.
- In attendance during business hours with minimal absences per
GreatAmerica's attendance policy. Attendance includes participation
in some out of town work that requires nights and weekends.
- Lives the GreatAmerica principles.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
Education, experience and skills required:
For this position you must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum
of 1 year sales experience. We are seeking an individual with
exceptional organizational, analytical and follow-through skills.
As a Sales Professional, excellent verbal and written communication
skills are required. You must possess strong business acumen and
judgment to make appropriate decisions as well as strong
negotiation and follow through skills. Excellent interpersonal,
communication, analytical and problem solving skills are
Competencies required for all GreatAmerica team members:
Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious,
Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies required for this position: Active Listening,
Relationship Building, Goal Oriented, Self-Motivated, Persistence,
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company
dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more
successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While
GreatAmerica has grown to more than 600 team members, our
entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead.
We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our
founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional
teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that
benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our
minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering
the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are
part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of
an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential
while enjoying your work.
Keywords: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, Cedar Rapids , Sales Professional - Business Development, Sales , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!