Senior SAP Security Analyst
Company: Rockwell Collins
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Requisition ID: 16543--At Collins Aerospace, we---re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry --- all to redefine aerospace.--Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies --- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems --- we---re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.Job SummaryCollins Aerospace is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join our SAP Security Support team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Where else can you say that your job will impact an entire Company? Being part of a Security organization that supports an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system affords the opportunity impact the way in which the Business functions.We're redefining Aerospace and equipping the modern warfighter from ocean waves to the edge of space. Join us. Job Responsibilities
- The SAP security support model is a De-Centralized organization all technicians must be self-starters and work independently.
- Includes Customer interaction, GRC use and updates, Ticket Status/Closure
- SAP Role assignments
- Support 3rd party vendor oversight to ensure ticket completeness
- Review current Standard Work and make recommendations for process improvements
- SAP Security Knowledge and use of SU01, PFCG, SUIM and Security related table screens in the SAP ECC, GTS, SRM, APO applications.
- Utilization of SNOW Help Desk ticketing system
- Superb communications skills, written, verbal and interpersonal essential to providing high-level of customer service
- Adaptable to ever changing prioritiesBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- US Citizenship or Permenant Residence (Green Card) required
- 5+ years' of related experience
- SAP Security training or certifications highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Exchange --At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form --- with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance --and disability coverage
- And more--Apply now and be part of the team that---s redefining aerospace, every day.--Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Keywords: Rockwell Collins, Cedar Rapids , Senior SAP Security Analyst, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!