Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Prairie Du Chien
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Archery Technician performs various selling
/ customer service activities, to include greeting and
acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner,
handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance,
assembly of products and direction / instruction to
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and tunes all archery equipment to
make certain it is safe and functioning properly.
- Installs accessory items on Bows and demonstrates product to
- Assists customers by answering specific technical questions to
help customer understand the operation of the unit and the work to
be done or work already completed.
- Continues technical training to improve proficiency, quality of
work and to achieve higher levels of product knowledge.
- Assists with maintenance of pricing and UPC integrity;
determining proper assortments; accuracy of inventory; proper
display, signing and pricing of all products including advertised
- Provides a legendary experience for every customer, every time
by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per Merchandising
- Keeps work area organized, clean and well stocked with
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other duties, assignments and responsibilities as
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required:High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Years of experience: 2+ years' experience with bow set
upKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Must be able to perform bow set up for customers including but
not limited to; draw length, identifying eye dominance, and
determining draw weight.
- Must be able to perform bow assembly and accessory installation
such as kisser button, peep sights, D loop, knock location, and
- Knowledge of arrow set up to include but not limited to; arrow
length, spine, and insert installation.
- Must be able to operate various equipment and tools including a
bow press and chop saw.
- Instructs customers on safety, accessories, bow features and
brand awareness.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Constantly lift or move objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps,
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving or lifting objects
up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 100
pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)INDEPENDENT
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Full Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy
discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Cedar Rapids , Archery Technician, Professions , Prairie Du Chien, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...