Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,060-$1,330 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or
greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230345Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the MidwestPay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need CDL
training? Explore our or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk
you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- More home time - Stay closer to home and get back there weekly,
if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you
drive.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Cedar Rapids , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...