Company: Stryten Energy
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Overview Position available in Manchester, Iowa - $2,500 sign-on
bonus Responsibilities include but are not limited to the repair
and maintenance of assorted battery production equipment including
oxide mills, bag houses, grid casting machines, lead melting pots,
plate pasting equipment, plastic heat seal machines, building
equipment, material handling equipment, rectifiers, product testing
devices, ventilation, heating and cooling units, water pumps, and
facility electrical support systems. Perform other duties as
assigned by the Supervisor or supervisory designee.
- Be capable of effectively meeting a wide range of diverse plant
electrical work and project needs. Position requires strong
electrical background and aptitude. Must be capable of developing
new methods to overcome electrical engineering or maintenance
- Fabrication and welding skills are required.
- Will assist leadership on projects which require a higher level
of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge and capability in the following
disciplines; 480V 3 phase power, design of relay logic, design of
PLC logic/programming, interpretation of electrical schematics,
demonstrated knowledge of wire size, fuse size, motor
- Demonstrated knowledge and compliance ability with NEC and OSHA
regulations as well as demonstrated mechanical ability in the
following areas: troubleshooting, machine fabrication, overhauling,
pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Will be required to work with limited direct supervision and
will ensure a satisfactory level of electrical parts inventory is
- Must be able to understand and communicate in simple English to
receive training instruction and perform team
- Must follow safety and health procedures for the protection of
self and fellow workers, Including lockout/tag out, confined space
- Must accurately complete necessary paperwork as required.
- Should have excellent attendance and must comply with the
company attendance policy and reporting procedures.
- Must adhere to plant policies and procedures depicted in the
employee handbook as well as conform to accepted general practices
and conduct Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent with five years trade
experience (manufacturing/commercial) or two years technical school
(electronics technology/commercial wiring) or a combination of
both. PREFERED EXPERIENCE:
- Related experience or education in related quality roles/duties
and tasksPhysical Requirements:
- Continuous standing, lifting, bending, and twisting
- Must be able to handle and lift up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Periodic climbing, turning, and bending required.
- Required to work in extreme environmental conditions (hot,
cold, humid) EEO Statement Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity
employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis
prohibited by law. About Statement Stryten Energy helps solve the
world's most pressing energy challenges with a broad range of
energy storage solutions across the Essential Power, Motive Power,
Transportation, Military and Government sectors. Headquartered in
Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the world's most
recognized companies to meet the growing demand for reliable and
sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers everything from
submarines to subcompacts, warehouses, distribution centers, cars,
trains and trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced
lead and lithium batteries, intelligent chargers and cloud-based
software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An
industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten
has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver
top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more
Keywords: Stryten Energy, Cedar Rapids , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Manchester, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...