Operations Support Analyst
Company: Tata Consultancy Services
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Role: Operations Support AnalystDuration: Full
TimeLocation-Cedar Rapids, IA
Please find one of the urgent jobs opening and send across your
- Lead new group conference calls and meetings for billing setup
as well as complaint resolution, delivering accurate and reliable
information to our internal and external customers.
- Attend and lead TPA audits for the business unit.
- Ability to communicate detailed information on all aspects of
the billing process including all the options we offer and any
impacts to other departments or the customer as well as making
recommendations based on different scenarios and finding
alternatives to meet the customer's needs.
- Demonstrate understanding of the entire process from
enrollment, case setup, contracting & licensing to in-force
changes, billing, and commissions to recognize and raise concerns
as well as offer solutions.
- Provide a single point of contact for the department by
receiving, tracking, researching, and managing escalated incoming
requests from our largest producers/cases and follow-ups to ensure
that we are providing estimates on resolution as well as meeting
expected deadlines and follow-up commitments.
- Triage and disseminate the necessary work to processing teams
as well as providing status updates and estimates on
- Communicate urgency and provide support to the processing teams
and management to accomplish objectives.
- Clarify requests to ensure we have the necessary information.
Analyze the information and coordinate the efforts to resolve the
issues. Maintain a level of knowledge in order to verify that the
work has been done accurately and provide updates and responses to
appropriate parties accordingly.
- Establish and maintain trust and confidence in our ability to
react to situations and resolve issues quickly and accurate.
Maintain strong working relationships with internal departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; or equivalent
combination of education and experience required.
- 5 years minimum experience in insurance, accounting,
account/relationship management, or lead/supervisory level
- Demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and organizational
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn additional software
applications as needed required Preferred Qualifications
- Project management skills preferred
- Strong understanding and knowledge of insurance business
processes, terminology and products preferred. Behavioral &
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company
- Ability to work independently and seek additional opportunities
- Ability to work in a team environment to develop integrity,
trust and respect of coworkers at all level
- Good verbal and written communication skills
"All offers of employment extended to applicants will be
conditional and will require, among other things, that the
recipient of the offer of employment submit proof that s/he is
fully vaccinated at that time or will submit such proof prior to
determining a start date. Individuals with medical issues or
sincere religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. To
the extent State legislation or executive action purports to limit
TCS's ability to require vaccination for individuals who object on
a basis other than medical issues or sincere religious beliefs,
individual requests for an exception to TCS's generally applicable
vaccination policy pursuant to such action will also be considered.
Individuals who receive an exemption from vaccination for any
reason may be required to comply with other Covid
precautions."Thanks & Regards,
Disha RanjanTalent Acquisition Group-North AmericaTata Consultancy
Services LimitedMailto: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite:
Keywords: Tata Consultancy Services, Cedar Rapids , Operations Support Analyst, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!