Senior Living Consultant
Location: Cedar Falls
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our new location, Prairie Stone is looking to now add a Senior
Prairie Stone Senior Living is hiring a Senior Living Consultant.
Prairie Stone consists of 88 assisted living units, as well as 32
additional residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
Prairie Stone is an Ecumen managed community.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older
adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and
innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in
need. Now, as Minnesota's 8th largest senior living provider, we
continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our
mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a
place where everyone belongs.
The Senior Living Consultant partners with the community's
management team to manage ongoing relational sales development
work, expanding and cultivating prospective resident leads, as well
as overseeing outreach and events efforts that position Ecumen as
the provider of choice. This position is responsible for the
coordination and implementation of an Ecumen standard marketing and
media plan to generate leads and brand awareness. This position
also closely coordinates with the centralized Sales and Marketing
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Leads and implements relational sales process for the site.
Ensures proper lead management and nurturing of prospects from
inquiry through reservation.
- Actively leverages a customer relationship management tool
(CRM) by entering and maintaining prospect information in
- Conducts outreach to build relationships with key referral
sources such as discharge planners, county case managers, senior
centers and transitional care providers.
- Regularly completes reporting metrics and monitors to evaluate
site's sales performance against budget occupancy. Collaborates
with key stakeholders to implement plans to address shortfalls and
- Partners with the site leader and clinical lead to ensure a
smooth and seamless process from assessment through
- Participates in enterprise sales, marketing and communications
meetings, training and networking opportunities.
- Provides on-going collaboration with enterprise sales,
marketing and communications team on sales and marketing
positioning and offerings to drive sales and reach occupancy
- Stays abreast of local market trends and competitors to
position the site as competitively as possible.
- Represents the site at community events enhancing the sites
- Other duties as assigned.
Senior Living Consultant -
Minimum Required Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work
- 2+ years in Sales & Marketing and/or healthcare related
- Proficient with various computer applications including Google
Suite and/or Microsoft Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Able to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: -
Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of
Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA,
HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Sales & Marketing, Social Work or related
- Proficient experience with sales and marketing software
including a CRM
- Experience working with Seniors
Equal Opportunity EmployerEcumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE). - All qualified applicants will receive -consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status,
disability, or status as a protected veteran. - - - -We participate
in E-Verify. - -
Keywords: Ecumen, Cedar Rapids , Senior Living Consultant, Professions , Cedar Falls, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!