Plant Maintenance Worker
Company: Lumber Specialties
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Lumber Specialties,
a Division of USLBM Is Seeking A Maintenance Technician for Our
Dyersville, IA Location.
Lumber Specialties is seeking qualified candidates for our
Maintenance Technician position. We're a people first company
that's passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, then apply now.
What you should know about working at Lumber Specialties:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How you will spend your day as a Maintenance
- Able to repair/ troubleshoot single and phase wiring 120-480
volt electrical circuits, motors and motor starters.
- Knowledge of servo controls. kollmorgan, square d and blue
- Saw programing PC issues.
- Trouble shooing and diagnose: hydraulic problems, air
- Working with screw type air compressors.
- Perform general mechanical duties: repair, trouble shooting,
and preventative maintenance.
- Rebuilding/ replacing gearboxes.
- Wiring trailers, semi's, and forkliftsWe want you to build your
career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?Maintenance
- Experience. Welding Skills with MIG, Standard Welding, and
Electrical Knowledge (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge. Previous experience with forklift, truck and trailer
- Skills. Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial
equipment (torches, power tools, grinders, drill, etc.)
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Lumber
Specialties.Lumber Specialties is an equal opportunity employer of
all qualified individuals.We are committed to being a welcoming
workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse
backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of
being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the
ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+,
veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Lumber Specialties, Cedar Rapids , Plant Maintenance Worker, Professions , Dyersville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!