HVAC Installer Needed
Company: Schaal Plumbing Heating and Cooling
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a great communicator? Are you one of the top performers
at your current job? Are you looking for a career with more
advancement opportunity? Then look no further! There is no
experience necessary to make top level income. We will train you on
the technical items, if you have the communication skills. We are
looking for someone like you to join our elite team of installation
Annual Average: $60,000-$100,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans Available
- $20K Life Insurance Policy Free to Employees
- 6 Paid Holiday's
Schaal Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is one of the fastest growing
companies in the nation because we hire and train only the best. We
consistently place in the top tier of companies in the Des Moines
Register's Top Workplace of Iowa & Best of the Metro workplace
rankings. We focus on treating our customers right and it shows
with our 4.9 rating on Google! With over 70 years in business,
Schaal has become "Iowa's most trusted". Our installation
technicians are some of the best in the industry and they are
honest and treat our customers with respect and dignity.
Our installation team is a pillar of the entire organization's
effort to increase our customer's satisfaction. We are looking to
add installation technicians that love to solve problems and will
do whatever it takes to please our customers. No HVAC experience is
necessary. All you need is a good attitude, a strong work ethic and
great communication skills.
Install HVAC equipment according to safety requirements company
standards, and manufacturer specifications
- Stay up to date on current technologies and new products in the
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by addressing any
questions, concerns, or issues the customer may have during
- Properly connect equipment (electrical hook-ups, gas lines, and
- Properly and efficiently document all calls/jobs to the
- Responsible for a company work vehicle, parts inventory, and
equipment assigned to company work vehicle. The installer has
complete responsibility for vehicle.
- Performs all work to industry standards and maintains a
professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental
agencies, and company directives as related to building operations
and practices safe work habits.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
- Presents ideas effectively, both orally and in
writing.---Schaal Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Schaal Plumbing Heating and Cooling, Cedar Rapids , HVAC Installer Needed, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!