Intra Oral Scanning and Printing Technician
Company: Dental Prosthetic Services
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We will train the right person! We are looking for a dynamic team
player with a "In it to win it" mindset, someone curious with a
thirst for knowledge. If you are looking for a change or to do
something different join our Small but Mighty growing company. We
know a candidate may not have all the required skills but with a
great attitude and skill set we can teach you, the learning never
stops! Position Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn or working knowledge of 3D printing and
- Ability to learn or working knowledge of Intra Oral Scanning
- Ensure DPS quality standards are being met.
- Maintain and promote company standards by embracing company
initiatives and new technology.
- Stay current on emerging technology, systems and industry
- Respond to customer requests in a manner that will achieve the
highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- Maintain customer accounts by recording account information in
- Support company core values and purpose.
- Regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to build cooperation and positive, productive
relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace and initiate change when
- Fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated customer service mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate high-speed machinery.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and dexterity.
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Dental Prosthetic Services, Cedar Rapids , Intra Oral Scanning and Printing Technician, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!