Lab Technican I
Company: Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. (IDT)
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Lab Technician I (Scientific Manuf.) - Multiple Shifts Open!
Shift Differential- All Shifts Available
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. (IDT) is in the business of
moving science forward, and we are growing at a rapid pace! As of
June 12, 2020, IDT has produced primer and probe kits sufficient to
enable approximately 35 million tests to be conducted in the US
pursuant to the CDC EUA testing protocol.
We are currently looking to hire across the organization, offering
a large variety of shifts from days, mid-days, overnights,
weekends, and everything in between!
What does a Lab Technician I do?
The Technician I performs preparatory work and basic manufacturing
functions for the production of oligonucleotide and aides the
department with general laboratory maintenance.
- Maintains accurate and detailed product and instrument
- Maintains inventory control by performing appropriate
- Complies with the requirements for an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Adheres to safety regulations, lab SOPs, and contamination
- Performs lab cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA
Technologies Core Values
- Performs other duties as assigned
Our entry-level scientific lab-based positions are split between
three sub-titles, Synthesis, Purification, and Formulation. Every
lab has its own responsibilities and plays a crucial part in IDT s
success. Each lab may have additional position-specific essential
functions for their Lab Technician Is.
What do we require?
A High School diploma or equivalent required
An Associate's degree (science-related (biology, chemistry, etc.)
What do we offer?
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Are you ready to join an innovative, fast-paced, new team? Apply
This is an Evergreen requisition. An Evergreen Requisition is an
advertisement for positions that Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT)
hires for throughout the year, and in high volumes.
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and
background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. (IDT), Cedar Rapids , Lab Technican I, Professions , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!