Ld Bus Transformation Analyst
Company: Alliant Energy
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Looking to power up your career? If you enjoy challenges, have
the drive to learn, and are passionate about the work you do we
invite you to consider Alliant Energy!
What sets us apart?
- Excellent pay and benefits
- A commitment to career growth and development
- A culture that embraces our core values of live safety, do the
right thing, care for others, make things better, act for tomorrow,
and think beyond - be bold.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on our local
We are currently looking for aLead Business Transformation
Analystto join our team ineither Madison, WI or Cedar Rapids,
In this position, you willprovide strategic business analysis to
address current business problems to include identifying solutions,
process improvements, business transformation and/or system changes
or additions. You will assist in the analysis of potential new
opportunities for the business, partnerwith project owners of each
area of our business to ensure enhancement/improvement projects are
successfully launched and executed in a timely manner. You also
willassist project owners with creating business requirements for
Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa
(e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position.
- Business, Finance, Organization Effectiveness or related
- 7 years of finance, continuous improvement, or business
analysis experience. In the absence of a bachelors degree, 11 years
of related experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience performing complex analysis.
- Experience writing functional requirements and specifications
Other Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Proven organizational and problem solving skills and the
ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with innovative, creative
- Strong customer focus and the ability to respond with a sense
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to welcome
open, honest, respectful and constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and
various areas of the business.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and include
ALLIANT ENERGY VALUES
It u0027s not just what we do; it u0027s how we do it.
---Live safety. Everyone. Always.
Our first priority is that nobody gets hurt.
---Do the right thing.
We keep our promises and conduct our business openly and
---Care for others.
Together we create a workplace where people feel like they belong
and can use their unique backgrounds, talents and perspectives to
their fullest potential.
---Make things better.
We partner with our customers and communities to solve problems,
create opportunities and help make life better.
---Act for tomorrow.
We use resources wisely, care for the environment and continuously
improve ourselves and our company.
---Think beyond. Be bold.
We create and embrace change, innovate beyond current practices and
use our curiosity to find new solutions.
*NOTE: All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy
will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all
and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
To apply for this challenging opportunity, please complete our
online application atwww.alliantenergy.com/careers.
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool of candidates
Ld Bus Transformation Analyst
Keywords: Alliant Energy, Cedar Rapids , Ld Bus Transformation Analyst, Professions , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!