Ha - Cedar Rapids
Company: United Technologies
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Date Posted: 2019-06-07-07:00 Country: United States of America
Location: HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids,
IA, 52498-0505 USA At Collins Aerospace, we?re dedicated to
relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry ? all
to redefine aerospace. Created in 2018 through the combination of
two leading companies? Rockwell Collins and United Technologies
Aerospace Systems ? we?re driving the industry forward through
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global
aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies
and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations
and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent
this industry has to offer. We are Collins Aerospace and we hope
you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE. ? Job Summary Working in the
Design Assurance Center of Excellence (DAC), this individual
- Performs test article and test setup inspections to insure that
the design data for the project is followed.
- Works with the Engineering team to insure modifications, both
EMOD and Flight Change processes are followed.
- Provides feedback to engineering teams on issues found and
works to resolve them.
- Work as a delegate representative for our customers, will
perform FAA conformities under a combination of both Collins and
customer policies. Job Responsibilities
- Performs a review of the design data including but not limited
to SAP records, ICD and T/L drawings, Wiring/ Cable drawings,
Qualification Test Plans, EMODs and Flight changes.
- Ability and desire to Learn and Master new tools (ALM, JAMA,
Crucible, JIRA, Confluence)
- Will be responsible to insure items meet the requirements of
the design data. This will include but not restricted to the review
of the dimensions, drawing notes and workmanship standards.
- Responsible to schedule workloads to support engineer and
complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Applies Company, Industry and Contractual standards during the
conformity process of both hardware design and documentation data
- Has an understanding of mechanical drawings and dimensions to
enable proper review of design data.
- May assist the Engineering or LAB personnel in developing and
reviewing EMODs, Flight Changes and updates to test plans.
- Stays current on all customer authorizations and training.
- Candidates for this role should possess a AA/AS degree (or
other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years
of relevant experience.
- U.S. Citizenship At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to
limitless possibility. And the bonds we form ? with our customers
and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again. Some
of our competitive benefits package includes: ? Medical, dental,
and vision insurance ? Three weeks of vacation for newly hired
employees ? Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching
funds and separate employer retirement contribution ? Tuition
reimbursement ? Life insurance and disability coverage ? And more
Apply now and be part of the team that?s redefining aerospace,
every day. United Technologies Corporation is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: United Technologies, Cedar Rapids , Ha - Cedar Rapids, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!