Company: Harrison Group, Inc.
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Due to continued growth, HGI is looking to bring on an Account
Executive to our established and successful Manufacturing,
Construction, and Financial Services Divisions. If you are looking
for a career where you gain exposure to a highly consultative sales
role, this is the one.Day-to-Day Expectations: As an Account
Executive you will proactively reach out to Executives and help
solve talent acquisition frustrations. Along with these high-level
business development calls, you are consistently recruiting
top-tier talent for your clients.What we will provide:
- Two-week training module where you learn the art of executive
recruiting and can hit the ground running.
- After your completion of training you will then be partnered
with a mentor and a team to continue your professional growth. Our
mentors have strong tenure and produce at an extremely high level,
and will work closely with you to ensure youre in the best position
- HGI is a name our clients know and trust the leads you will be
calling know the HGI name, and trust our process.
- A culture that is second to none. Team outings. Casual Dress.
- Compensation: Above industry average base compensation with a
large target bonus, 401k, Benefits, and Paid Time Off
- Office Location: In the heart of downtown Cedar Rapids. We are
on the 4th floor of the Paramount Theater Building. Company-paid
parking in a covered garage.
- Community involvement: HGI is constantly giving back to the
community. We are heavily involved with the following
organizations: Zach Johnson Foundation, St. Jude Childrens Research
Hospital, and Horizons Family Service Alliance. Along with many
- Incentive Trip: Our week-long, all-inclusive Pacesetter
incentive trip is a reward earned by our top producing Account
- This year our Account Executives are working to earn a trip to
- Collaborative Team Environment: We are a firm that wants you to
succeed. Last year we had 10 Account Executive qualify for our
Annual Pace Setter reward trip.
- Flexibility: Opportunity for remote work after training and
proven record of performance
If what you have read sparks interest, please apply. This is an
opportunity that will provide you with a career, not just a
Keywords: Harrison Group, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Account Executive, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!