Digital Product Support - Customer Support (Bilingual Spanish)
Company: Hibu, Inc.
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 18, 2023
*Hiring Bilingual - English/Spanish!What is Hibu (in 60
seconds):--------Digital Product Support Specialists will receive
and attend to incoming phone calls and emails from internal and
external customers concerning their Digital Products. Products
supported can include Websites, Listings, Reviews and Reputation,
Search, Display, SEO and Social. Additionally, DPS Specialists will
be responsible for post-live support and modifications that
include: billing questions, performance, and analytics, changes to
the website site or display/social ads, changes to various
Campaigns (Key Word Change, Geo Change, etc.).Primary
- Answer incoming calls and/or emails and gather the appropriate
amount of information regarding the issue/concern.
- Helping customers make changes to their Digital Products as
requested within the scope of the product definition. Must have a
detailed understanding of applications and procedures in order to
assess the nature of call type in order to handle
- Research and diagnose technical issues and questions, utilizing
available resources, software tools, and documentation.
- Post live support and modifications that include: billing
questions, performance, and analytics, changes to the website site
or display/social ads, changes to various Campaigns (Key Word
Change, Geo Change, etc.).
- Document and track customer questions along with resolution
using Salesforce CRM.
- Perform appropriate follow-up with clients on outstanding
concerns and Salesforce cases.
- Liaise with internal and/or external customers to resolve
questions regarding modifications, explaining the scope of Hibu
Digital Products where applicable.
- Deals with customers, sales reps, and other associates
regarding Hibu Digital Products--Competencies / Critical Skills:
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop and other editing tools
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills, specifically telephone
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to accept change in a positive manner
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail-oriented--Our EmployeesWe embrace and value diversity in
everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions,
perspectives, cultures, and backgrounds energizes the company and
fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our
clients, and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture,
generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a
better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough
to work here.For further information about Hibu, visit
www.hibu.comTogether, we can take your career farther than you've
ever imagined!Apply Today!--IND7#LI-AG1Working with us means
joining a team of truly extraordinary people working to improve
communities across the country. Joining our team means not only
working in a fun environment with smart people, but also being able
to take advantage of our competitive compensation, ongoing
training, incentives, and generous benefits package.Learn more
about the Hibu culture here: NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you
need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty
completing our online application process due to a disability you
may use the following email address----: Please include your name
and contact information and the title of the position you are
interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or
correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those
who need assistance with the online application process due to a
Keywords: Hibu, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Digital Product Support - Customer Support (Bilingual Spanish), Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...