Company: Dubuque Bank & Trust
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Dubuque Bank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer
committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Dubuque Bank and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many
locations offering uniquely different banking and financial
solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance
driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with
high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth
and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes
"Great Things Happen!"---
The Commercial Banker is responsible for originating new commercial
relationships and the cross selling of existing clients. Focuses on
growing deposits, loans and fee income in a profitable manner.
COMMERCIAL BANKER-Cedar Rapids Corridor
Note: This role may be based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waterloo,
Coralville, Bettendorf, Davenport, Rock Island, Moline or East
1. Participate in the business development activities of the
2. Identify appropriate prospects within defined target markets,
create and manage an effective prospect list and perform activities
to insure growth in loan portfolios.
3. Serve our prospects and customers through a consultative
selling, trusted advisor role to assist them in recognizing and
tackling business opportunities and risks, and helping them
accomplish their goals while maximizing our effectiveness.
4. Participate in the underwriting and documentation of the
5. Utilize the business case discussion and subsequent meetings
with bank management, the credit department, industry specialists
and other interested parties to exchange information and ideas, and
to seek to understand the opinions of others.
6. Participate in the management of a loan portfolio
7. Monitor the portfolio for credit quality. Understand, detect and
report the early warning signs of problem credits so as to minimize
the risk of credit loss and to maintain appropriate risk ratings on
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related
2. 5+ years of Commercial Banking or other sales and/or credit
4. Demonstrated success in sales and business development
5. Formal credit training & experience preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Dubuque Bank & Trust, Cedar Rapids , Commercial Banker, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!