Sr HR Business Partner- REMOTE
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Function The SR. HRBP is responsible for
proactive strategic partnership with Senior Leadership Team members
to develop, implement, and lead initiatives that drive and maintain
a high-performing and engaged workforce. - They will proactively
anticipate potential employment related issues and/or needs to
align with business strategy. - Collaboration and partnering with
the Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE's) to identify and
implement HR programs in alignment with the unique needs of
internal clients is key. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Engage with senior leadership to develop and implement HR
strategies which enable the success of strategic business
initiatives. - Deliver results aligned with our company
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to
address and resolve employee issues, ensuring an objective balance
by representing all parties' interests.
- Possess a deep understanding of client group(s), and their
needs to identify and support mutually defined solutions to
- Proactively identify potential employment issues and/or needs
to align with the business strategy including retention and
- Lead strategy, structure and people organizational design and
effectiveness. - - Key workstreams include: expansions, new
business, closures, restructuring and leadership development
initiatives within the business.
- Support the annual talent management process for assigned
client groups. - - Key workstreams include: goal setting, coaching,
calibrations, succession planning, top talent assessment and
individual development planning.
- Talent Acquisition efforts to include workforce planning,
growth initiatives and recruiting efforts for key roles.
- Partner with stakeholders on key change management initiatives
to include culture, branding, Mission, Vision and Value and
Employee Experience Survey Action Planning for assigned client
- Collaborate with Shared Services, Legal and Compliance etc. on
high risk investigations, regulatory complaints and other employee
relations issues to minimize potential risk and exposure to the
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees' engagement. - Enable the
development and execution of initiatives to promote a high level of
employee engagement and a positive employee experience which
translate to improved business results including reduced turnover.
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED EDUCATION: -Bachelor's Degree or
applicable corresponding service REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7+ years human resources generalist/HRBP experience
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience
building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, and to
resolve conflicts and provide problem resolution
- Demonstrated working knowledge of all functional human resource
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual
to establish cohesive & collaborative partnerships while working
with leadership across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically about programs, processes, and
- Ability to recognize, analyze, innovate, and communicate
strategies for issue resolution and risk analysis.
- Practical knowledge of labor, employment, EEO, and wage and
hour labor laws.
- Passion for coaching employees and managers and creating teams
that work together cohesively.
- Strong analytical thinker, data driven, and creative in
approach to driving positive employee relations with strong
- Credible, confidential and trustworthy.
- Excellent written and verbal skill.
- Ability to be flexible with work hours in order to respond to
urgent issues and to the situational needs and requirements of the
workload. REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION: PREFERRED
- Master's Degree PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years Human Resources Strategic Partner PREFERRED LICENSE,
CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION: - To all current Molina employees: If
you are interested in applying for this position, please apply
through the intranet job listing. Molina Healthcare offers a
competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is
an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. Pay Range: -
$73,101.84 - $142,548.59 a year* - *Actual compensation may vary
from posting based on geographic location, work experience,
education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Cedar Rapids , Sr HR Business Partner- REMOTE, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!