Distribution Center Team Member
Company: Lil' Drug Store Products
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Lil' Drug Store Products is the leading health and beauty care
supplier to over 125,000+ convenience stores throughout the
country. They have achieved consistent growth and success and is
recognized as an industry leader. The Company is committed to their
employees, their customers, and their communities.
Lil' Drug Store Products is hiring a Distribution Center Team
Member to handle all aspects of the order fulfillment process,
custom display building, and other product handling activities in
the Distribution Center.
*Job Responsibilities and Duties: *
* Review orders as assigned and utilize a pallet jack to assemble
items from the picking location to a shipping pallet as appropriate
for the assigned order.
* Ensure orders are accurately identified, items are of good
quality, and items are the appropriate quantity.
* Perform orders audits as assigned for shipping orders to ensure
the accuracy of that order.
* Prepare products or materials for shipment and examine outgoing
shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
* Follow the appropriate instructions to assemble and prepare the
customs displays ordered by our customers for shipping.
* Ensure that all custom displays are assembled with the
appropriate products, the appropriate quantity of product, and are
of high quality and integrity.
* Operate a hand truck to move, convey, or assemble safely.
* Perform periodic Physical Inventory of items stored in the
* Perform assigned housekeeping duties to ensure that the facility
is GMP compliant.
* May perform other product handling activities including, sorting
damaged or defective goods or other returned products.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Previous distribution center preferred
* Proficiency using a RF device for order picking
* Ability to use computer hardware and software to enter
information and to conduct daily tasks
* Strong math skills
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Cedar Rapids, IA 52404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* distribution center: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Lil' Drug Store Products, Cedar Rapids , Distribution Center Team Member, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!