Company: Central State Bank
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Central State Bank, a family-owned, community bank with
locations throughout the Corridor and northeast Iowa, is seeking a
highly motivated Universal Banker to serve customers primarily in
our Elkader market.
The Universal Banker position will lead our front-line customer
service team. Our front-line customer service team is responsible
for day-to-day customer service as well as branch sales and support
efforts. Our Universal Banker provides a variety of customer and
account services, including cash handling, account deposits and
withdrawals, deposit account opening, debit card services, check
orders, consumer lending and a wide range of other products and
services. The Universal Banker is the face of the Bank for both
in-person customers and those who use the telephone. Universal
Bankers must provide superior service delivery, and accurately and
efficiently complete customer transactions while carefully
following Bank policies and procedures. Additionally, the Universal
Banker speaks with customers about products and other service
offerings, and actively creates customer relationships having
excellent conversations and asking for the business and/or
referring to other specialists.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay structure and benefit package.
- Eleven paid holidays in addition to PTO.
- A team atmosphere committed to growth and innovation. - Previous
banking experience preferred.
- Experience in a front-line sales or service position a plus.
- High school diploma is required.
- College classes and/or degree provides more opportunity for
- Computer proficiency required, experience with banking software
and Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
Central State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.PI196170110
Keywords: Central State Bank, Cedar Rapids , Universal Banker-Elkader, Other , Elkader, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!