Highland Ridge Resident Assistant.
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Highland Ridge is seekingResident Assistants (Nursing Assistant /
Caregiver/ HHA ) to join our team in our Assisted Living.
Highland Ridge is a senior living community in Williamsburg, Iowa.
Situated upon a lofty hilltop, Highland Ridge offers sweeping views
of the Williamsburg community below. The area's natural appeal is
evident. Exceptionally crafted townhomes, senior apartments,
assisted living, a care center and memory care residence create a
full array of senior living options.
Salary: $15.17- $19.23/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified
nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Free Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
Near by towns include: Iowa City, Conroy, Parnell, Hollbrook,
Ladora & Oxford, Iowa.
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity. Qualifications:
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
assistance. Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, associate,
bilingual, clinical nurse, english, family, np, physician
assistant, specialis, specialist
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Cedar Rapids , Highland Ridge Resident Assistant., Other , Williamsburg, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!