Dietary Server at Pinicon Place - Part-Time
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Enlivant is seeking a Dietary Server at Pinicon Place in
Anamosa, IA Part-Time About Us: We believe taking care of Americas
aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor
and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the
nations most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats
residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and
compassion. We are a certified Great Place to Work and we believe
in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our
employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse
needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision
packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous
unlimited paid time off program. Development is one of our highest
priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face
and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles.
Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have
access to state-required regulatory courses, professional
development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education
courses. We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a
difference in the lives of seniors today! Job Summary: As the
Dietary Server, you will provide assistance to the Chef and
Assistant Chef(s) while supporting the Dining operations for the
community. You will be responsible for assisting with the initial
food preparation, beverage service, and other necessary cleanups.
- Assist in prepping meals for cooking.
- Pour beverages per resident choice as the residents are seated
in the dining room for each meal.
- Ensure that condiment containers are clean and filled.
- Obtain meal selection from residents and deliver meal selection
to cook for service.
- Deliver filled plates to tables.
- Assist residents with dining needs during service.
- Serve meals in courses, removing soiled dishes from one course
before providing next.
- Assist with prepping meals/snacks and plating food/modifying
textures in the kitchen, as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Experience with food service in a Server, Dietary Aide, or food
prep role preferred
- Experience in senior living, restaurant or banquet setting
- Previous experience in assisted living/memory care.
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission;
to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate (obtain within 90 days of
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet
job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to take direction from the Chef
- Able to handle preparation duties Pay Range: $10.50 - $12
/Hour, Based on Experience Enlivant is a certified Great Place to
Work and our purpose is built on the safety and well-being of our
people. We are proud to say that we have successfully vaccinated
more than 90% of workers and residents against Covid-19. Together,
We Did It! Were also proud to be the first senior living company to
earn the WELL Health-Safety Rating across all our communities.
Enlivant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified individuals
will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion,
gender (including gender expression and identity), nationality and
origin, disability (mental or physical), sex, marital status,
sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other applicable
characteristics. Where required by state law and/or city ordinance;
this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA)
and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work
Keywords: Enlivant, Cedar Rapids , Dietary Server at Pinicon Place - Part-Time, Other , Anamosa, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!