Home Health Registered Nurse Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting
skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and
physicians' orders for each individual patient while adhering to
confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all
times.Territory: Johnson County (Iowa City)Essential Job
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to
meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses, contests,
promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that appreciates
and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport
with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- An active RN License in the state of applicationPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care settingHHHAs an employer
accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with
all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Cedar Rapids , Home Health Registered Nurse Full Time, Other , Manchester, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!