Customer Care Training and Quality Specialist
Company: ImOn Communications
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed
Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with
colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look
forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we
expand our service availability we are looking for a Technical
Support & Training Specialist to be a part of the ImOn Difference!
Our employees share a passion for building a culture of "Creating
Connections One Person at a Time" and fostering a fun and rewarding
The Technical Support & Training Specialist is responsible for the
overall training and quality of the Customer Care team. Primary
duties include content development, scheduling new hire and
on-going training classes, monitoring and scoring agent calls,
agent coaching and development, handling calls, and providing
relevant feedback to all internal ImOn teams.
Essential Job Responsibilities for Primary Functional Area of
- Builds, organizes, and maintains all training and supporting
content relating to the training and development of the customer
- Monitors all channels and provides, coaching, development, and
process opportunities to maintain world class customer
- Build, maintain, and nurture interdepartmental relationships
with a keen eye on process and efficiency improvements.
- Plans, organizes, and executes team building and employee
development exercises such as job shadowing, truck rides, and cross
- Tracks, reports, and provides frequent updates of all quality
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer
retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational
efficiencies, service levels, and quality expectations are meeting
or exceeding customer expectations.
- Handles trouble tickets for customers as needed, performs basic
troubleshooting, triage, and customer support activities.
- Supports the operations supervisor in all efforts relating to
skill based and career pathing development of the customer care
- Review employee performance post-training to determine what
additional areas the representatives are struggling with and
re-train as necessary. Reviews areas of opportunity to determine if
training content needs to be updated.
- Takes initiative, participating in continuous learning
opportunities and keeps current on projects and stays informed on
changes in the company and industry.
- Maintain skillset by assisting with inbound calls, tier 2
support, and meeting the expectations of the Customer Relationship
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer and personal services. This
includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for
services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Public Safety and Security: Knowledge of relevant equipment,
policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local,
state, or national security operations for the protection of
people, data, and property.
We're looking for someone with:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical writing and the ability to design training
- Extensive working knowledge of cable TV, internet, and voice
- Basic Microsoft Office suite knowledge.
- Coaching and employee development.
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours to
ensure outstanding customer experience. Including ability to take
- Working knowledge of Omnia, Meta Switch, BBX, and CMS
technology platforms is a plus
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental
insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and
additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as
FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and
community volunteer opportunities.
Keywords: ImOn Communications, Cedar Rapids , Customer Care Training and Quality Specialist, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!