Total Care Specialist I - Located in West Des Moines, IA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Located in West Des Moines, IATotal Care Specialist I BENEFITS -
AVAILABLE AFTER 60 DAYS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401k with Match
- Vacation AND Flex time
- Significantly Discounted Mediacom Products and Services
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FSA and HSA plans available
- And MORE! General Responsibilities: Qualified candidates will
work to primarily answer residential repeat/escalated customer
billing issues, repeat/escalated connectivity issues for all
products (video, HSD, Phone), priority call queues, office of the
president calls, new customer and appointment calls. This position
will also support general billing, repair, and high speed data
calls as necessary. This is an empowered universal agent position
with demonstrated knowledge in all residential products and
- Answer inbound customer calls pertaining to repeat and
escalated calls (billing and repair), VIP, and office of the
- Provide prompt one call resolution of billing questions or
service interruptions through appropriate troubleshooting, product
knowledge, and mastery of policies and procedures
- Contact field support or the necessary level of field
management to ensure resolution to repeat issues and ensure prompt
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all residential
products, services and promotions.
- Responsible for improving customer relations through
professional and courtesy one call resolution
- Offer alternate product or service solutions where appropriate
to support the customer's needs
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of performance with
regards to department scorecard standards
- Will be required to work in one or multiple call queues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management Special Job
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes days,
evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
- Overtime will be required during periods of high call
- Performance based merit environment that includes call
performance statistics and sales opportunities Preferred
- 2+ years work experience in a customer service or technical
- Successful completion of Mediacom technical support training
programs, or equivalent experience working in a related technical
support or customer care service environment.
- Proficiency in operating a computer using a Windows based
environment including MS Internet Explorer and MS Office.
- Must be able to work under strict guidelines, and in a fast
paced customer support environment.
- Must have proven analytical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage
- Must maintain a professional manner and "customer centric"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry products and services; such
as DOCIS, TIVO, CSG and others.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Keywords: Mediacom, Cedar Rapids , Total Care Specialist I - Located in West Des Moines, IA, Other , Tama, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!