Security Team Lead
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 23, 2021
This is a Full-Time role! No Corp to Corp, No EAD, No OPT. -Must
be in the Cedar Rapids, IA area or willing to relocate to the area.
Contact Dylan Mueller: - Come work for a growing, successful
company who will provide you with service van, tools, and phone,
etc. We have a competitive wage and -very competitive benefit
package including Medical/Dental/Vision/401K/ LTD/ Life Ins. - You
will -travel within 3 hour radius of the office and some overnight
stays may be required based on job location. - - Security Team Lead
- Job Duties:
- Installation and Service of Surveillance and Card Access
- Programming and commissioning of security projects
- Access Control
- On-site Management and Coordination of installation team
- All wiring, including long run cables and breakout to field
components. This may include fishing door frames, walls and other
- Composite card access cable
- Copper Network Cable
- Pre-terminated fiber optic cables
- Installation of security head end components. Security
cabinets, power supplies, etc.
- Installation of cable support devices, I.E J-hooks, D-rings,
cable tray, Panduit or other raceways, etc.
- Installation of server room equipment I.E Server racks,
Servers, UPS, Switches, Copper patch panels.
- Installation of short conduit or Sealtite runs to reach
non-standard installation locations, I.E Roof tops, Corners of
- Installation of field devices. I.E Cameras, Card Readers, REXs,
Door contacts, Electronic Locking hardware.
- This may include cutting or grinding on door frames, hammer
drilling or chiseling motored frames, installation of transfer
hinges, coring doors and establishing pathways thru different types
of door frames.
- Mounting and weather proofing camera installation
- Mounting and weather proofing other Aux devices.
- Interfacing Aux equipment to card access or camera systems. I.E
ADA operators, dry contact alarm systems, push to exit buttons,
fire alarm interfacing, etc.
- Testing and commissioning of field devices, including function
tests, and aim/ focus of cameras, cable or network bandwidth
- Ability to operate all tools required for installation tasks
including power tools, man lifts, climbing ladders, working on roof
- Must provide daily reports of activities to team leader or
management. Education and Experience:
- Education: High school education or equivalent required.
Special training or schooling in CCTV, Access Control, and
Intrusion systems preferred but not required.
- Experience: 3+ year of experience in the security and
surveillance installation field. Avigilon Video, Avigilon Card
Access, Axis Cameras, RS2 Card Access, Hirsch Card Access, Lenel
Card Access, Panasonic Video, Panasonic Card Access, Continental
Card Access, Millennium Card Access, Bosch Intrusion, Honeywell
Intrusion Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Cedar Rapids , Security Team Lead, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!