Company: Lumber Specialties
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Lumber Specialties, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking 3rd
Shift Production Assemblers for Our Dyersville, IA
We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
apply now to join the top paying leading manufacturer of trusses in
Lumber Specialties is a leading
distributer of building components that produce custom roof and
floor trusses, wall panels as well as providing engineered wood
products, steel beams and laminated columns to customers throughout
What you should know about working at Lumber
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an
- Move precut lumber to work area by cart.
- Lifting and laying out precut lumber (top, bottom chords) onto
the build table.
- Utilize Jig Blocks, Sheets and Blueprint Specifications to make
a completed truss.
- Unload, label and band the trusses.
- Verify dimensions of precut lumber for accuracy and
- Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to
- Keeps work area clean.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Experience. 1 Year of construction or
assembly experience preferred (not required).
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours
per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent
attendance history with a work ethic to match.
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
several departments and work throughout different areas of our
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lumber
Lumber Specialties, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
Keywords: Lumber Specialties, Cedar Rapids , General Laborer, Other , Dyersville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!