Company: Lumber Specialties
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Lumber Specialties, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking CDL
Class A Driver for Our Dyersville, IA Location.
Lumber Specialties is seeking skilled individuals for our
Class A CDL Driver position. We’re a people first company that’s
passionate about continuous improvement. We are a leading
distributer of building components that produce custom roof and
floor trusses, wall panels as well as providing engineered wood
products, steel beams and laminated columns to customers throughout
What you should know about working at Lumber
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work
How you will spend your day as a CDL Class A
- 6am-5pm (Dependent on Load)
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with
flat beds and/or tractor trailers
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat
and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lumber
Lumber Specialties, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
Keywords: Lumber Specialties, Cedar Rapids , CDL Driver, Other , Dyersville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!