Lead Operations Control Analyst
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Lead Operations Control Analyst - FIN001210
Partner with stakeholders throughout the organization to drive
improvement in operational opportunities with varying levels of
financial and customer impacts. Using a variety of analytic tools,
auditing techniques and investigation, help identify where to
prioritize efforts, advise on solutions and track progress. Lead or
participate in projects that will drive significant process
improvements that create more consistency and better
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute annual retail store audit plan assessing compliance
with policies and process controls particularly in the areas of
inventory, cash, and security. Work with retail leadership on store
performance measurement, process improvements and other operational
insights. Peer review the activities of other Operations Control
team members to ensure consistency in approach.
- Manage projects of varying size and complexity. Complete
in-depth assessment of assigned processes and develop formal
recommendations for leadership. Gain alignment on next steps and
engage with business owners on mitigation efforts where
- Proactively identify business opportunities. Provide insightful
analysis and reports to aid in understanding and improving sales
- Partner with various functional teams on process improvements
and improved reporting/analysis as both a project manager and
subject matter expert.
- Monitor business processes and retail transactions for exposure
to revenue loss or asset leakage. Provide Customer Operations
Support, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales Leadership and other
stakeholders with feedback on fraud risk and other financial
impacts. Develop useful data for trending and comparative analysis
to identify risk in the retail environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or
- 5- 7 years' experience in audit, accounting, financial
analysis, inventory control, or operations management.
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience with the
ability to lead a complete project.
- Proven analytical, financial and organizational skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, especially Access, Excel and
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and
written) and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% depending on geography and market
needs); majority of travel will be spent visiting point of sale
locations, assessing effectiveness, and identifying channel
- Business knowledge of the wireless industry.
- Knowledge in SAP, SQL and Cognos.
Job : Finance
Location(s) : Iowa-MARION_IA
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Cedar Rapids , Lead Operations Control Analyst, Other , Marion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!