Field Service Technician
Company: Premier Tech
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where
a vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and passion? Then,
Premier Tech is the place to be!
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, our products and
services are designed to facilitate our customers' daily
operations. A few years ago, we decided to put forward an
after-sales service team to optimize our equipment on our
customers' sites. We currently have more than 30 field service
technicians assigned to the Client Solution team and distributed
around the world to meet the growing demand for new applications.
We are therefore looking for a new team member who communicate our
passion to our customers in the United States.
Being a field service technician with Premier Tech means:
- You will resolve technical problems and answer customers'
- You will perform retrofits, preventive maintenance and
- You will work with robots (Fanuc), industrial networks
(Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Profibus, etc.), operator interface
(Panelview, Wonderware), drives (Allen-Bradley) and vision systems
- You will recommend the purchase of services or spare parts to
- You will educate customers on the operation and maintenance of
- You will provide customers and employees with technical
training related to their equipment.
Is this role for you?
- You love travelling.
- You have experience in the packaging industry - preferred.
- You have experience with PLC programming and robotics.
- You speak English, Spanish and French - an asset.
- You are a graduate in a field related to automation,
mechatronic, electromechanics or industrial maintenance.
- You provide an outstanding customer service.
- You can work with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and
- You can work under pressure and in an environment where
priorities change frequently.
- You are organized, autonomous and resourceful.
- You are oriented towards professional development.
If this challenge is appealing to you, then join our team by
submitting your application today!
Discover more about your future team:
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we develop innovating
systems that capitalize on the full potential of robotic. We are
among the most important suppliers of automated conditioning
equipment, materials handling and packaging worldwide.
Your future work environment:
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and
diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by
valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about
growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more
Keywords: Premier Tech, Cedar Rapids , Field Service Technician, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!