Annual Giving Director
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: May 5, 2021
A quality higher education for some of the brightest minds in
the world requires an institution with quality educators,
administrators, facilities, and other resources to meet the needs
of a globally diverse student body. That can only happen by
ensuring the institution has a strong donor base of alumni and
friends. The annual giving program is often the entry point
for major donors to higher education institutions. Hence, our
client is seeking a driven, well-organized leader to join our
higher education client the next Annual Fund
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO AS THE ANNUAL FUND
You will be responsible for implementation of all phases of the
annual giving program, overseeing telemarketing, e-philanthropy and
direct mail solicitation programs. Specifically:
- Direct all e-mail, phonathon, and direct mail solicitation
- Work closely with Athletic Director to coordinate fundraising
efforts for Athletics.
- Develop solicitation schedule and segmentation strategies using
- Generate creative strategies for solicitation content,
including donor analysis, writing and design.
- Analyze giving history/patterns and development industry trends
to aid in our solicitation strategies.
- Oversee on-campus advancement programs and efforts, including
Senior Class Gift Campaign, Senior Dinner, Student Alumni
Association Philanthropy Committee, Faculty/Staff Giving.
- Supervise phonathon efforts, setting goals and measuring
- Prepare and present reports for Alumni Council, President’s
Advisory Council and Board of Trustees.
- Work closely with Advancement Services Director to develop
thank-you campaigns and strategies
- Manage a portfolio of donor prospects, and set and fulfill
- Work with volunteers to enhance other fundraising initiatives
at the institution.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS YOU WILL
- FREE TUITION for you and your children at their choice of 14
- 50% TUITION REDUCTION for your spouse
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible
- TIAA retirement
- Paid holidays, and paid shutdown for two weeks over the holiday
- Use of athletic facilities at no cost, including fitness
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO BE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Prior experience in a fundraising, sales, marketing, or similar
role requiring solicitation of multiple audiences through
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A demonstrated capacity to perform and incorporate data
- A high energy level
- A commitment to the mission of the institution
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Successful completion of a background and driver check.
IF YOU HAVE THESE ADDITIONAL SKILLS, YOU ARE IN HIGH
- Previous fundraising experience at another college or
- Fundraising software experience
A DIVERSE WORKFORCE MATTERS TO US!
Our client is committed to fostering a multicultural environment
and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill
that goal. They value the input of multiple viewpoints and
diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that
is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Our
client is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Cedar Rapids , Annual Giving Director, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!