Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting 12+ month, long term contract--opportunity as a Schedule
Planner for a top fortune 500 company in Waterloo IA.--Title:
Schedule PlannerDuration: 12+ monthsLocation: Waterloo IAShift:
Position is for 3rd shift (10:30 pm to 7:00 am),
Sun-Thurs--Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and schedules simple (fewer capacity constraints, fewer
work centers, fewer process, lower change over complexity)
manufacturing processes of all current production and service
- Schedules requirements for material with regard to the Deere
Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and
achievement of the production schedule. May develop line sequencing
of options. May provide work direction.
- Schedules production parts. Schedules service parts. Expedites
production and purchased parts.
- Coordinates needed parts from other John Deere
- Coordinates and communicates the implementation of engineering
and material changes. Assists the production department in manpower
- Performs general administrative duties as needed to meet
administrative support needs. Assists in coordinating the
department's inventory integrity and accuracy, including production
and scrap reporting.--Qualifications: --
- Manufacturing and/or supply chaing experience preferred.
- Position has the potential of driving John Deere owned Gator on
the shop floor after successfully completing training.
- Some travel between Waterloo sites for meetings utilizing
personal vehicle should be expected.--Education / Experience:
- Manager is looking for candidates with a 4-year degree in any
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Candidates should have good computer skills.
- Willing to consider recent grads.Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but
how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our
experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn
and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Cedar Rapids , Schedule Planner, Other , Dunkerton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!