Project Test Leader
Company: Cavendish Farms Corporation
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Project
Test Lead in our Cedar Rapids, IA location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape
industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+
employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of
switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software
and services improve the way our customers manage and automate
their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Defining the overall test strategy for the project, in
partnership with design and other test leads
- Definition, tracking and organization of the test schedule and
- Overseeing the test budget
- Defining and oversight of the overall test schedule
- Close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders as
well as 3 rd parties
- Providing project test status and test documentation
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of test activities for electronic
- Experience writing test strategies and test plans
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to collaborate with local and remote teams
- Estimation and scheduling experience
- Experience and/or exposure to test standards
- Experience and/or exposure to achieving product
- Experience with MS Project (or similar scheduling tool)
- Experience with test management software
- Experience testing embedded devices (hardware and firmware)
- Minimum of 0-5 years validation / verification testing of
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written and
interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work
well with others
- Driven problem solver with proven success in solving
- Knowledge of communication systems
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and
can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily
meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you
to apply for the position.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our
employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,
401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working
with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being
disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives,
continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized
around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an
inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real
value for the company. See what our people have to say about
working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any
position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring,
training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals
regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other legally protected characteristic or
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
- Job ID: 55777670
- Company Name: Schneider Electric
- Job Function: Other
- Job Type: Full-Time Jobs You May Like BL Safety & Risk Leader
Beams LLC Cedar Rapids, IA, United States 3 11 W. 42nd St., New
York, New York 10036 (212) 378-0400
Keywords: Cavendish Farms Corporation, Cedar Rapids , Project Test Leader, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!