Dan Lynch Construction is a small local company where work is
available all year round! We are looking for a qualified Carpenter
to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according
to specifications. Your job will entail working in diverse settings
to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
• Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of
• Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and
• Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
• Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and
• Instruct and direct laborers and other construction
• The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood
properties and other carpentry materials.
• 3-5 years of remodeling experience is preferred
• Applicants must be able to work independently
• Must have a valid Drivers license and reliable
Paid Vacations and Holidays with 401K match!
Click Apply now to get started today!