This role is assigned to residents by the registered nurse and
performs services for the resident as necessary to serve their
needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent
communication skills, and is compassionate about working with the
1. Perform personal care activities for
2. Assist with ambulation, transfers, and
3. Perform household services essential to
assisted living, including but not limited to:
a. Meal Preparation
c. Light housekeeping
d. Assisting with activities
4. Report changes in the resident’s condition
and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
5. Complete the appropriate records to
document cares given and pertinent observations.
6. Respond and attend to residents’ request
7. Communicate effectively with all members of
the team, resident, and family members.
8. Complete an online medication management
course (paid for by Boyson).
9. Maintain a safe resident environment.
10. Maintain resident confidentiality; treat
residents and families with respect.
11. Be fully knowledgeable on the facilities
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of
environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker
must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be
continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot,
climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or
carry 20-50 pounds.
Apply today and become part of this brand new team!