Company: ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01520 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: PC Technician
Compensation: $11.40 to $13.20 hourly
Robert Half Technology has a job opening for a PC Technician, who
has the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users
in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex
technical issues. This role may be for you if you are a
self-starter and a problem solver who enjoys working in a positive,
dynamic environment. As the PC Technician, you will work in the
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, region. This role is a long-term temporary
- Ensure that ticket submitters receive frequent and effective
- Manage and execute technology implementation projects
- Communicate with suitable vendors to coordinate needed
- Follow company quality standards to ensure the integrity of all
electronic data records
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish PCs, laptops, monitors,
server, and other computer hardware
- Track equipment inventory, and suggest and assist with
- Record daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial
actions or installation activities
- Take down, box and ship out of date equipment
- Disassemble, pack, move and set up/install on site
- Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as
- Support functionality testing and end users
- Image and set up new computers
- Transfer data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as
well as break/fixJob Requirements- Strong problem solving and
analytical skills - Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments -
1 - 3 years of experience supporting hardware and software for PC
and Mac, and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN - Be able
to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging
environment - Attention to detail and proven ability to follow
standard procedures is a requirement - Preferred skills include an
understanding of networking such as switching and routing - CompTIA
A+ certification required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting
mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible
things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of
software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of
code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live.
Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology
is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to
hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology
jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the
science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that
helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to
just the right job. And our network of industry connections and
strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone
number blocked ] to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to
work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job
openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link
Removed ] .
Keywords: ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Cedar Rapids , Chat Representative, Other , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!