C++ Web Developer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is a Full-Time role! No Corp to Corp, No EAD, No OPT.Must
be in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor area for a hybrid
To apply or for questions, contact Amanda Workman,
JS). And Linux experience.
- The C++ Developer is responsible for researching, designing,
coding, testing, and implementing high-quality code. A successful
candidate should be adept at building, installing, and configuring
custom software for various internet applications and specifically
a common gateway interface. They will have strong C++ development
skills and must possess a comprehensive knowledge of software
programming with special attention to architecture and design
- - Comprehend and develop software applications by utilizing C++
- - Identify anomalies and deviations of standard software system
performance, incidents that alter the flow, and the process of
- - Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan
installation of a new system or modification of an existing
- - Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new
hardware, or upgrade interfaces, and improve performance.
- - Research and produce product enhancements.
- - Fix software issues and code irregularities. Have familiarity
with the tools used to test and debug programs and software code.
Perform code maintenance, testing, and analysis.
- - Utilize collections of code and software packages that
capture frequently used routines to help programmers simplify their
- - Prepare documentation for existing and upcoming products,
describing their functionality and composition in such a way that
it is understandable for a wide audience with or without technical
background and is compliant with defined requirements and
standards. Keep documentation up to date.
- - Understand and regularly use software version control
management systems such as GIT, CVS, or ClearCase. Use extensible
web authoring tools.
- - Maintain knowledge of the techniques and principles of
software development, such as analysis, algorithms, coding,
testing, and compiling of programming paradigms (e.g.
object-oriented programming, functional programming) and
include SQL, SAS language, and XML.
- - Understand project management and the activities which
comprise this area. Know the variables implied in project
management such as time, resources, requirements, deadlines, and
responding to unexpected events.
- - Consult with other departments on project status, proposals,
or technical issues, such as software system design or
- - Maintain quality assurance procedures and work with the
quality assurance team.
- - Complete project assignments within the deadline.
- - Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project
specifications, activities, or status.
- - Mentor and train other developers as needed.
- - Stay current about industry developments.
- - Other tasks as assigned for successful project
Keywords: Modis, Cedar Rapids , C++ Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!