Trainer I, Technical Operations - Located in Waterloo, IA
Location: Cedar Falls
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Located in Waterloo, IA
To train all technical personnel in courses required by the company
training program while maintaining compliance with NCTA
- Responsible for the instruction of all required courses in the
training program including AC/DC theory, installation,
troubleshooting, service technician, Engineering/Design, pole
climbing and certification, proper ladder usage, safety procedures,
CSR training, basic CATV theory, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining each employee's training files and
- Develop lesson plans for each class.
- Keep inventory of training manuals and materials.
- Responsible for Defensive Driving training, Digital and High
Speed Service, and adherence to OSHA standards.
- Administer exams and issue award certifications.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Associate's degree in Electronics is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years experience in all aspects of Cable TV
and instruction training.
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities as
described, in a full and adequate manner.
- Working knowledge of PC based word processing and spreadsheet
programs, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and follow-through
skills are required.
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Tech I&R
Keywords: Trainer I, Technical Operations
Keywords: Mediacom, Cedar Rapids , Trainer I, Technical Operations - Located in Waterloo, IA, IT / Software / Systems , Cedar Falls, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!