Company: Marriott Cedar Rapids
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 12, 2023
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent restaurant and bar experience, ensuring beverages are properly mixed and served while adhering to the established controls and protocols.
The Restaurant Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Provide exceptional and professional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests ;
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and control service to ensure accordance with liquor laws and company policies and regulations ;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning , sanitizing , garnish preparation, miscellaneous food and beverage preparation, stocking, etc .;
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time ;
- Complete daily opening and closing duties ;
- Account for all cash and secure money drops according to company policy ;
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination. K eep compartment sink, side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized.
- Date and rotate food on a daily basis ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Marriott Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
here to apply!