Customer Service Representative
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Customer Service Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by
providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness
members, prospective members and guests.Essential Duties and
- Customer Service Representative greets members, prospective
members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.Other
- Employee Recognition Program
- Advancement OpportunitiesCheck us out on LinkedIn at: Planet
Fitness - PF Baseline FitnessEmployees at a franchise location are
employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the
Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment
matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any
reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of
employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is
responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cedar Rapids , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!