Travel Cath Lab Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 12, 2023
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Technologist for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Two years of Cath Lab experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting. Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Cath Lab Tech is to provide
assistance with patient care in the cardiac catheterization lab
(CCL) through the provision of technical assistance to the cardiac
- Provides direct, safe, competent and quality patient care in
the Interventional Cardiology department.
- Assists in the performance of various invasive cardiac or
peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Sustains a high level of patient care by communication with the
patients, families, and physicians and co-works to address the
physical, general and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Functions under the direction and immediate supervision of the
cardiologist/radiologist performing the procedure.
- Assists cardiologist during procedures by operating ancillary
equipment, anticipating and obtaining catheters, wires and other
necessary inventory and medications as ordered.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost-effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient-focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Cath Lab Technologist,
EKG Tech, Electrocardiograph Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Cedar Rapids , Travel Cath Lab Tech, Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...