Company: Silver Oak
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About Us: - Silver Oak Nursing and Rehabilitation is a 90 bed
Skilled Nursing facility located in Marion, Iowa and we offer a
wide variety of services such as post-acute stay, skilled nursing,
long term care, and hospice care. Join us today and make a
difference in our resident's lives! - Silver Oak is looking for
caring, compassionate and hard-working nurses to join our skilled
nursing facility. Our facility provides training and education to
ensure that you have the knowledge to provide high quality care to
our residents. We provide competitive salaries and benefits. -PRN
is available with Competitive Rates and No
- Responsible for evaluating the staffing needs of nursing and to
work with the DON on any problems related to nursing services.
- Assign CNA's their job duties in accordance with their training
and the resident's needs; including break and mealtimes.
- Responsible for the documentation and maintenance of all
residents' charts, in accordance with established policies and
procedures of the facility.
- Observation of nursing care given in order to maintain the
highest work standards for all staff.
- Can and will assume the duties of Charge Nurse on an as needed
- Licensed in the State.
- Experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care
setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to
providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and
- Life Insurance
- Daily Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement -
- BonusesLocation:Silver Oak -455 31st St, Marion, IA 52302
Keywords: Silver Oak, Cedar Rapids , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Marion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!