Travel Registered Nurse RN Charge
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Charge nurses are experienced registered nurses who have
displayed leadership, management and communication skills. They are
responsible for managing, supervising and assisting the nursing
staff, as well as providing administrative support and patient
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Cedar Rapids , Travel Registered Nurse RN Charge, Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!