Chief Clinical Officer
Company: Eastern Iowa Health Center
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Reporting to the President & CEO, Eastern Iowa Health Center is
seeking a full-time Chief Clinical Officer dedicated to serving the
needs of our neighbors and the greater Cedar Rapids community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a vital member of the EIHC team, this role will recognize and
promote the cultural diversity of the patients we serve and the
people we work with.
- Have primary responsibility for the fiscal and operational
performance of the clinics and services
- Ensure clinics and services meet and exceed the industry
- Provide leadership to ensure organizational
- Build talent depth through coaching and development to ensure
organizational long-term success
- Partner with Executive Leadership Team (CEO, CCO, CFO, and
COptO) to develop the organizational strategy and determine annual
- Cascade ELT vision, decisions, and priorities to direct staff
and other members of the organization to ensure clarity and
- Champion the deployment and execution of assigned strategic
initiatives to achieve the mission and vision of EIHC
- Lead direct reports to create centers of excellence
- Achieve results through people
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree and Significant Clinical Leadership Experience
If you have a passion for service and are seeking a dynamic career
with outstanding colleagues, connect with us today for a full job
description and more information about joining the EIHC team!
EIHC embraces a healthy work-life balance that includes limited
scheduling beyond business hours, paid holidays, generous PTO,
discounted fitness membership, outstanding benefits, and
Eastern Iowa Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
complies with all federal and state employment laws.
Keywords: Eastern Iowa Health Center, Cedar Rapids , Chief Clinical Officer, Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!